The High-Speed Precision Dosing System
Read about our High-Speed Precision Dosing System
Today’s currently used production equipment is expensive, and designed for large production batches with few product variations. There is limited flexibility leading to reduced utilization and significant idle capacities, paired with extensive cleaning and changeover times.
Our KTW High-Speed Dosing System solution revolutionizes the possibility of your product and production. It has the ability to separate filling of flavor and base drink replacing the large batch production approach. It has a higher output per minute due to fast switching realtime valves (up to 3,000 shots per minute), and flexible volume application.
With the KTW Dosing Technology you can expect a low maintenance (low friction and minimal mechanical stress) and energy-efficient (no pneumatics required) system. The High-Speed Precision Dosing System is heat-resistant, non-corrosive, footprint optimized, and works on all types of bottles, cans, cups, cartons and other containers possible.
The KTW Dosing System is customizable to your product needs.
Design options available:
- Integrated or Stand Alone
- Retrofit solutions for existing filling lines
- Fixed or mobile
- Linear or circular conveyors (e.g. transfer starwheel)
- Autonomous operation or integration into line controls
- Dosing volume scalable via number of valves per valve station
- Complex recipes (multiple ingredients) via multiple media containers or modules
- Personalization (recipe change) of each bottle possible
Check out our PHIR Videos Page to see different examples of our High-Speed Dosing System!
Dosing Suitable for a Variety of Applications:
- Different types of flavors
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hard seltzers
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Near-water drinks
- Pulp-free juices
- Energy drinks
- All viscous liquids (particle free)
Advantages of KTW High-Speed Dosing Process:
- Frequent product changes possible with significantly reduced cleaning effort
- Avoidance of flavor & aroma carryover
- Optimized planning and plant utilization
- Enabling technology for:
- Efficient production of small batches (e.g. contract bottlers)
- Fast product changeovers between flavor variants
- Expansion of the product portfolio with low investment risk
- New business models with high degree of personalization (e.g. bottling on demand)
- Max. 0,9ml in 10ms per valve (scalable through number / size of valves)
- 90.000 shots / h
- Accuracy >98%
- All types of containers
- CIP / SIP-ready
Visit the Air Flow Saver System Page
Click here for more information on the Air Flow Saver System!